Thursday, March 7, 2013

Baby Grace


Big brother Blake holding his sister.


There is a story behind the pink shirt. We didn't know if we were having a boy or girl and I had to be put to sleep for my c-section so I told Kevin he had to tell me when I wake up if the baby was a boy or girl. He bought a blue shirt and pink shirt and planned to change into the appropriate shirt after he saw the baby. I didn't know this was his plan but I knew something was up when I woke up from surgery and saw Kevin wearing a hot pink shirt. It's a GIRL!



Grandma Lucy and Blake with Grace.

Grandma Pam and Blake with Grace (he had to be close to her all the time)

Kevin and I were totally shocked and, of course, pleasantly surprise with the birth of our new little GIRL, Grace Katherine. She was born 3/2/13. She is a wonderful addition to our family.

2 comments:

Jamie said...

I was hoping there would be a Grace post :) What sweet pictures!

Cindy said...

Love the name! SO happy for you all! Girls are swesome! Love Kevin's PINK shirt to celebrate her! :)