Monday, February 27, 2012

Poor Hokie Bird

We woke up this morning and noticed Blake's light was on already. When Blake is awake and very quiet it usually means that he's up to something. I opened the door to his room to find him sitting in his bed with scissors surrounded by a sea of maroon fur. He had gone downstairs and gotten scissors out of our drawer and cut the tags off his stuffed animals.....then he gave his Hokie pillow pet a haircut. He cut most of the fur off the Hokie's chin. This Hokie pillow pet was a gift from Uncle Norm and I think Daddy took a little pleasure in seeing that he had hacked up the Hokie bird. (I'm sure Uncle Norm, Laura and Phil will be sad)
Blake's Hokie pillow pet

After his chin got a haircut. He didn't make him look too bad.


No comments: